Difference Between node.JS and React.JS
Features Of Node JS
Node JS is useful in collecting data from forms and adding, deleting, and changing the data in the database. In addition, it renders dynamic content for web pages and helps in creating, reading, writing, deleting, and closing files in the server. It ensures quick data streaming and processes the data at a very fast rate. Furthermore, it saves time & effort by processing & uploading a file simultaneously. Node JS eliminates the buffering issue and improves the overall speed of data and video streaming. Many institutes provide Full Stack Node JS Online Training and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Apart from these, given below are some of the key features of Node JS.
- Asynchronous and Event-Driven- The APIs in the Node JS library are asynchronous. Building a server with Node JS is highly beneficial as it never waits for data from an API. In addition, the server moves to the net one after accessing an API.
- Single-Threaded- Node JS is extremely scalable as it employs a single-threaded architecture with event looping. In addition, using a single-threaded architecture helps it in handling a considerably larger number of requests.
- Scalable- It is capable of handling concurrent requests efficiently and helps in managing load balancing for all active CPU cores. Furthermore, it allows companies to offer distinct app versions to different target audiences.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility- Node JS is compatible with multiple platforms such as Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS X, and mobile devices. Moreover, a developer can pair it with an appropriate package to meet the project's requirements.
Features Of React JS
- Virtual DOM- This is a representation of the original DOM and it checks the difference between the previous DOM representation and the new DOM. Thus, allowing real DOM will update only the things that have changed.
- One Way Data Binding- It follows a unidirectional data flow and results in offering you better control throughout the application. Furthermore, it makes the application more flexible and results in enhancing overall efficiency.
- Performance- With the use of Virtual DOM, this framework ensures great performance. In addition, it allows developers to write virtual components that will turn into the DOM. Thus, leading to smoother and faster performance.
- Components- React JS separates the web pages into various components and each component is a part of UI design. In addition, these components are reusable and each of them has its logic & design.
Difference Between Node JS & React JS
Hi, Tech lovers, My name is Shams Khan. I am an SEO executive at Croma Campus. I always love to share the latest updates and influence people about new technology. I am always keen to learn and adopt new things providing. If you have any queries regarding IT training course then contact me
16 Nov 2022, Wednesday 54 Electronics
16 Nov 2022, Wednesday 31 Business
16 Nov 2022, Wednesday 38 Home & Decor
16 Nov 2022, Wednesday 48 Education