International Schools: Leading Your Child Towards a Bright Future!
In India, the education system has always followed the theoretical approach centring on academic excellence. However, this method cannot produce remarkable results in the 21st Century, which demands a more holistic way of teaching the children. This is where the top international school in India comes into play; they not only focus on the child's academic progress but ensure their overall growth, cultivating new talents and values.
Why are International Schools becoming the best choice for the parents?
Parents nowadays are aware of the advantages of sending their children to the International schools; here is why:
- Education in International Schools ensures learning with a global perspective. The multicultural learning environment influences and improves the pupils' cultural awareness helping them develop an all-embracing attitude.
- As the world is increasingly becoming globalized, this creates the opportunity to move overseas for work or study. The increasing demands of the parents and guardians to provide their children with a progressive environment in which they can understand the wider world and develop a global mindset has established the International schools as the recent trend.
- The top international school in India have world-class teaching faculty and educators who are exceptionally qualified and erudite. Also, the schools arrange regular training sessions so that the teachers remain up to date on the current topics. Aside from this, these schools follow the International Baccalaureate (IB) programme; this is a globally recognized curriculum that would not affect your child's education even if you are moving from one country to the other. The IB curriculum emphasizes critical and independent thinking assisting your child to become capable and flourish in every endeavour.
?IB Curriculum: why is it the best?
The prestigious international school in India stick to the IB curriculum. Because of the following reasons, it is considered the best:
- Creativity, experiment-based learning, and a holistic approach to education are the basis of the International Baccalaureate programme. It shapes a student into a competent individual with a global vision.
- Critical thinking is a skill that the students must acquire to analyze and evaluate different situations and generate ideas. The IB programme encourages the students to build that capacity.
- Academics are not the only focus of the IB curriculum; it aims to create a balance between education and creativity. It teaches the students not to run behind marks or grades but encourages having deep knowledge of the subject; that the student finds interesting.
Is the IB curriculum approved in India?
Yes, the majority of the top schools in India follow the IB programme.
What curriculum does IB include?
IB offers four programs: Primary Years Program (PYP), Middle Years Program (MYP), Diploma Program and Career-related Program.
Will admission to an international school be worth it for my child?
Yes. Admission of your child to international schools will be beneficial as these schools follow holistic teaching methods and make learning fun.
The top-ranking India international school will instil a lifelong passion for learning in your child, giving them wings to fly into the brighter and glorious future. Opt for the best schools for your child and witness them grow into successful individuals.
Over the last 21 years, with over 40 wholly-owned and franchised schools across India and abroad, the G.D. Goenka Group has become a trend-setter in quality education from kindergarten to post-graduate education: the G. D. Goenka Toddler House (an upcoming chain of Kindergarten lefts),
16 Nov 2022, Wednesday 361 Electronics
16 Nov 2022, Wednesday 259 Business
16 Nov 2022, Wednesday 281 Home & Decor
16 Nov 2022, Wednesday 293 Education