What is Difference between AutoCAD & Google SketchUp
To begin with, Google SketchUp is 3D design software that facilitates 3D modeling for everyone. It is useful for a wide range of 3D modeling projects such as architectural, interior design, landscape architecture, and video game design. Google SketchUp is an excellent tool for you if you are a designer or an upcoming designer. This tool allows you to visualize designs in your mindís eye and picture exactly what will your design look like when itís finished. Google SketchUp also allows you to exactly place your model in Google Earth right on the actual site.
Features of Google SketchUp
Google SketchUp is a three-dimensional modeling and rendering software suite, designed with the final placements of the project in mind. It functions exactly like the extension of your hand. Therefore it is easy to draw your design with it. In addition, it is an intuitive, powerful, and simple-to-learn 3D drawing tool that allows you to adjust to lifelike drawings. With this tool, you can render surfaces in an array of "styles and choose from a variety of architecture that best suits your design. Moreover, it supports third-party "plug-in" programs and makes it easy to integrate with software that furnishes additional capabilities. Many institutes provide Google SketchUp Training in Gurgaon and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Apart from these, given below are some of the features of Google SketchUp.
- 3D Modeling provides a fast and most intuitive way to design, document, and communicate your ideas in 3D.
- Iterate in 3D- With SketchUp, you can work through your ideas in 3D space and quickly develop your projects.
- Accurate, detailed models- It provides Accuracy from the beginning and allows you to design, define, and plan the project.
- Interoperability- Google SketchUp is capable of integrating well with all of the other tools in your design toolbox.
- Extensibility- It allows you to use the Extension Warehouse to make SketchUp exactly what you need it to be.
- Objects- It comes with a variety of objects that help you in working smart and working fast.
- Customization- You can customize the look and feel of any projectís style to make it your very own.
- Generate Reports- It helps you in providing stakeholders with all the details they need to get the job done.
- Inferencing- Google SketchUp uses inferencing to make accuracy and speed a cinch.
Difference between AutoCAD & Google SketchUp
AutoCAD is an original CAD helpful software for drafting and designing 2D designs and printing those designs on paper for use in the field. It comes with various features & plugins that allow you to customize the designs precisely as per your needs. It cannot import many different file types for editing and integration and can only import .dwg files. AutoCAD monthly subscription plans start from INR 10,000 and it has no official library to which different users can upload and share their designs. To import files from the internet directly, a user must download it to your system before loading it into the software. AutoCAD offers a student version and can support many APIs such as AutoLISP, Visual LISP, VBA, etc. Furthermore, this software tool does not endorse any third-party plugins however; it has its own large set of plug-ins available for integration.
On the other hand, Google SketchUp is a 3D modeling tool useful for designing models based on how they would look in real life. It has a quick learning curve and a comparatively simpler interface. It allows users to import different file types for editing and integration and can also load 3DS files. It does not offer a different vertical for different applications and is freely available software. SketchUp comes with a huge library by name of 3D Warehouse. This library consists of thousands of users who regularly upload and download different designs directly from the portal. To further know about it, one can visit Google SketchUp Training in Delhi. It is capable of fetching designs up to 50MB large and load them directly into the software which you can download later. SketchUp does not support many APIs and it has a comparatively simpler UI. Above all, this 3D modeling tool can integrate third-party plug-ins and it is available in 9 languages at the moment.
Hi, Tech lovers, My name is Shams Khan. I am an SEO executive at Croma Campus. I always love to share the latest updates and influence people about new technology. I am always keen to learn and adopt new things providing. If you have any queries regarding IT training course then contact me
16 Nov 2022, Wednesday 63 Electronics
16 Nov 2022, Wednesday 35 Business
16 Nov 2022, Wednesday 43 Home & Decor
16 Nov 2022, Wednesday 58 Education